Sunday, April 5, 2009

~~ Blue Monday Reflections ~~

Many times we reflect on our lives ... moments to remember, moments to forget, times to sweetly linger with.

One of my sweetest moments in my life is the moment of birth, our precious children. Our daughter gave us a very blessed gift when she presented us with Joshua ... for she & us to treasure. I remember the first time I put Joshua in front of a mirror, he studied that image closely, he was adorable. You could see that little mind absorbing every inch of his image ... then this toothless smile spread across his face. How priceless.

This gorgeous meat platter I created into a mirror, binding the rough edge w/blue trim & accenting w/antique pin. I fell in love w/the little hearts & floral design ... & those precious little snuggling love birds. It graces our new 'blue room'.

No comments:

Post a Comment