Monday, March 14, 2011

~ Dream-y Office Remodel ~

My dainty wee fingers needed some exercise so I decided to go shopping. With a 'click' & a 'tab' I am at CSN ... giving us the opportunity to find nearly everything we need for our remodel of the office offering us some excellent styles & choices. Now to make a final decision ... hmmm!

That is going to be a tough but fun 'job'. You know me & redecorating. Since the office is so Civil War masculine I am thinking ... maybe a track lighting so Harold can direct lights onto his artwork throughout the room. Mercy! I saw so many other lighting fixtures that I need ...

Then I ran across this lovely desk lamp that will compliment the George Kovacs style lighting, I thought a bronze Kichler beauty would compliment his desk.

Finding this fabulous lamp made me wonder if it was time to get a new desk to really change the office appearance. I so fell in love with this awesome Hooker Furniture set, that I am sure he will be thrilled with.

Now you know once I get started shopping I have no good sense to stop ... soooo I continued browsing thru CSN stumbling upon this marvelous ship that will remind him of his US Navy days ... even tho it is an America's Cup sailing ship he would just love it.

To finish off his desk this wonderful group desk set from IMAX would be a fantastic compliment to the office.

Then BUT, I came across this awesome nautical carpet by Kathy Ireland that would tickle him to no end ... blending both his historical interests & military service.

I hope that you will skip over to CSN to visit the lovely selection of home goods, for every occasion, style & desire.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's very interesting. All your blog is about some picturesque things, laying for a long long time somewhere in the attic! :) I am a supporter of the old-fashioned things as well!

    ReplyDelete